Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tim Walker

So, during my photography class, I came upon to research upon Tim Walker by the help of my lovely sister Shina. I've seen his ever so fantastical photographs in the daily fashion magazines, but never had the chance to look into his works. More like; I was to lazy to go on the internet, but wasn't lazy enough to go on Facebook. Anyhoo, here are some of his photos... PS; I should probably be studying for my espaƱol.


sasha_pivovarova_by_tim_walker_1208786772_8732795
Sasha Pivovarova looks adorable, doing the half opened lips pose, holding a Dutch wannabe cup, and the perfect bowl hat.
vogue-uk-editoiral_unexpected-tales

coco-rocha-by-tim-walker-for-vogue-uk-1

(sorry folks, I accidentally deleted Lily Cole):edit

Yes, well, as my sister said, "Big Images Are Good." Somehow, I think I will agree with her.
I haven't been posting consistently. It's almost the end of the semester. Also, I would like to have a Louise Brooks inspired hairstyle. I hope it would work on my head, because if things turn out for the worse, I'm going to look like Spock from Star Trek.
Good bye for now!

4 comments:

indigotangerine said...

tim walker's work is hyptnoizing. That smashed glass elevator is an incredible shot.
-indigo

plum said...

wow, wow, wow.
amazing. your taste. woow.
enough so that i'm commenting rather than doing my spanish homework or studying for a algebra test. wow.

Elizabeth Faraday said...

hey i have been following your blog for a while and i love it! these pictures are sooo amazing..is that coco rocha in one of them?? i LOVE her!! great blog!

http://loveofashiion.blogspot.com/

indigotangerine said...

I will reply to your email soon! I have a lot to say on the topic and not enough time! So within the next few days hopefully i'll get to it.
-uindigo