Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Jungle Moment

So, it's been a while I blogged. Decided to write some blah about my daily, monotonic life.
There was a nautical themed accessory by a prominent fashion designer (I completely blanked out), that I can't quite remember. But they had the whole "Under the Sea" jewelry line. If anyone who's reading knows who this designer is please tell me. I'm not going to buy their jewelry; it's those nagging interests that you just have find out. (Here comes another story) I once walked into American Eagle to be greeted by clones of their staff, "Do you need any help?"
They're probably suspicious of teenagers walking alone with a huge ski jacket that swallows half of their body. So, trying to blend in with the surrounding, I hopped down on their leather chairs. By the time I knew it, I found out that I was wasting my time, eyeing the customers and watching their "music" TV. Just as I was about to step right outside, I heard this amazing song that after two months I tried to find on the internet. Thank god for online resources. So after rummaging sites, I found that this "amazing, uber" song was called "Can't Believe a Single Word" by VHS or BETA. Don't watch the video, just listen to song.
SO, somebody out there, please tell me what the ocean themed jeweler is.

Anywho, how, when, what, and where, I visited our lovely mall in the middle of nowhere. I know how all the upbeat fashionistas prance around in vintage thrift stores or shop online in Chanel or Prada, but I being the unique informer of fashion had to just enter Forever 21. Most blogs rant about their personal styles, but I (remember, I am a unqiue *sigh* informer) just had to escape my dreadful boring weekend to "spend" an hour of paradise at the mall. By the way, to the down to earth people, I am being sarcastic.
Everything revolves around the planet. Style revolves around fashion. Everything I saw was floral, pastel, and laces. Hmm... The commoners are catching up with the high branded society no? I walked around to see a lot of things that I admired. But being the Unique I, I bought two things. for $8. I don't like to spend money that much; I like to save more than I spend.

Ring
Ring #1: Snakey wakey.

Ring
Ring #2: I think it's a jaguar or a cheetah. I think I want to chase the jungle look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rings, especially the second one!
thanks for commenting on my blog btw :D

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Oh I love these. The cheetah one is my favourite.

Tiny Quirks said...

oh damn, love those rings!
thanks for commenting :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.